OWN YOUR OWN SAFETY
An Empowered Self-Defense Program
Participants will learn:
- Verbal skills that help students set clear boundaries with anyone they meet.
- Emotional skills that enhance intuition and amplify the real danger signals.
- Physical skills that provide decisive choices based on real life college situations.
- Discernment skills that help students recognize that 80% of the time the rapist is someone they know.
- Limited class size to facilitate safe, real-time, full-contact practice.
- Day One: Friday, February 24,2017 5:00pm – 9:00 pm
- Day Two: Saturday, February 25 2017 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Day Three: Sunday, February 26 2017 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Homeless Families Foundation, 33 N. Grubb St., Columbus, OH 43215
Regular Tuition $400.00
**To welcome in 2017 – $100.00 off tuition if registered by 2-1-2017**
Before you register, please be aware that all our programs are designed for full participation on each day of the course.
Partial scholarships always available! Pay what you can with our flexible payment plans.
Additional Information: A $100.00 non-refundable deposit secures your space in a program. Our courses are limited to 12 participants. Classes with fewer than eight registrants may be cancelled. IMPACT seeks to remove as many barriers as possible for course attendance. PLEASE contact us so that we can assist with your course participation.
Donations are tax-deductible. Will you consider a gift of $100, $50, or $25 to support other women? A generous donation of $400 will fully fund one scholarship. Please let us know if you would like to make a gift in someone’s honor.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions or would like to schedule a workshop or program
Program Registration: Your deposit secures your spot in a course. Early enrollment discounts apply for most programs.
Cancellation/Refund AND Transferring Registration Policy: If notice of cancellation of registration is received in written form (snail mail or email) more than two full weeks before the first day of class, there is a full refund minus $50.00 of the deposit.
If notice of cancellation is received less than two weeks before the first day of class, the deposit and tuition is non-refundable. Your deposit and tuition can be applied for a future program for yourself or someone else. If you fail to show up for class, for any reason, on the day class begins, or later, there is no refund or transfer option.
If you have extenuating circumstances (e.g, illness, funeral), please provide a doctor’s note or other documentation to our office. We will work with you to determine how best to address the situation.