Young women learn empowered self-defense skills necessary for a safer transition experience whether it be to college or another new journey. This workshop is specifically for young women ages 17-21 about to go off on their own.
– Verbal skills that help students set clear boundaries with anyone they meet.
– Emotional skills that enhance intuition and amplify the real danger signals.
– Discernment skills that help students recognize that 80% of the time the attacker is someone they know.
– Physical skills that provide decisive choices based on real life college situations.
– Limited class size to facilitate safe, real-time, full-contact practice.
Timeframe: 5-10 hours
Group Size: Limited to 14
Investment: $120-$205 For more information on how we price our programs, CLICK HERE.
Please contact IMPACT Safety at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a workshop.