IMPACT builds safety from the inside out. We teach people of all ages and abilities the critical emotional and physical skills necessary to prevent violence, make safe choices, and live with greater confidence. IMPACT believes: everyone can be safer.
We are seeking a professional individual to assist with office tasks to improve our organizational systems. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a desire to support an organization that works to end violence, bring about social justice, and promote healing.
Volunteer Times and Hours:
This is a temporary position lasting for 6-weeks. Volunteer must be available for 1 day a week for 2-3 hours. The available days for volunteering are Mon, Wed, or Fri between 11AM-4PM.
- Basic office skills such as the ability to type, input data, sort and organize a filing system, etc.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and Mac office programs
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- IMPACT Safety t-shirt (while in stock)
- 10% discount on the IMPACT Safety program of your choice
- A letter of recommendation
- Certificate of Volunteer Service Hours
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION >> https://goo.gl/forms/PUWgxNw4Rk9DYlTx2
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(No phone calls please)